Thanks to all our HUG members for joining us at Leap Clixx on June 21, 2017 to learn about "The Convergence of Traditional & Automated Marketing." We were very lucky to have Brandon Dempsey from goBRANDgo! teaching us about real life case studies and how his firm has combined traditional and automated marketing for the best results. He was introduced by Leap Clixx Co-Founder, Chans Weber, who also helped with the Q&A at the end!
Brandon went through three of goBRANDgo!'s clients and discussed key learnings through their campaigns. We'll summarize the key findings for one of the clients here, a B2B Company in a niche industry:
- Don’t put company logo on Email Ad - When creating email ads for newsletters, Brandon found that ones with the company logo had higher click-through-rates and higher conversion rates.
- Don’t involve salespeople, but have emails come “from” them - Your salespeople's time is valuable. So instead of involving them from the get-go, have emails come "from them" so they'll get any potential interaction but aren't bogged down by involvement in outgoing campaigns.
- Offer to meet salesperson after third email - While giving educational information
- Retargeting was essential - When people visit your website, they are showing interest in your company, your products and your services. By using retargeting for ads, you will find more success!
- Brand awareness at conference and social helped - By connecting your brand with well known conferences and keeping an active social media, you'll gain more retargeting visitors and gain recognition when your brand is viewed in ads and online.
Upcoming HUG Meeting
The St. Louis HubSpot User Group meets quarterly so be sure to sign up with our StLHUG group on LinkedIn so you can be the first to find out when the next event is. As always, if you have any recommended topics that you'd like to see discussed, you can add it to the LinkedIn group or in the comments here.
See you next time!